Me, Julia and Maya went off to see pretty sparkly things today at the Tiffany exhibition at Somerset House today - read about it here. It was fab -very girly so we all had a good time although it wasn't as sparkly and pretty as the diamond exhibition Julia and I went te earlier this year. Then we went for pizza and had long conversations about what we could buy various people for Xmas - nothing like last minute shopping and panic to get those creative shopping ideas going! So that is my day tomorrow...
Just because I haven't mentioned it for a while here is an update. It has been so mild!! It is very weird. I was expecting it to get really cold once I got back from NZ but that just hasn't happened. We were about 8 today which is the coldest it has been for ages - but for this time of year isn't very cold at all. We were laughing at Maya who was saying how cold it was - she has no idea what is coming...!! Assuming it does eventually get cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment