Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Social Network

I went to see this film - very interesting and very good! If you like West Wing I think you'd enjoy this. I'm not sure how very true to life it is, but it is a timely reminder of what a brief time facebook has been around for, and how very pervasive it has become in (most of our) lives...

How did we get on without it? I've certainly noticed the impact on my blogging as I do most of my social networking through fb... But then a blog isn't about social networking, but I figure that most people follow what I'm doing through fb.

A challenge I continue to struggle with, as I often feel like I'm blogging into a void which no one is reading.

2 comments:

Mhairi said...

I'm reading you! But I equally think of blogging as a personal record similar to a diary. I definitely found that the advent of Facebook affected my blogging, partially because Facebook is so much easier and immediate to publish things to.

rfw said...

I am also reading you Megan. But right now, I'm going to sit at the table and write you a letter...well maybe to Lindsey first.
Raewynxx