Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wilco - again!

Kevin shouted me a ticket to see Wilco at the Royal Festival Hall as a thank you for my Florence Nightingale efforts when he was hobbling around over the summer.

Weirdly, he bought it off a fan ticket site, and was trying to get a ticket sat close to him. He had a good spot quite near the front - and he ended up buying the ticket for the seat next to him! So we got to sit next to each other, five rows from the front with a fab view - it was great!!

And for the first half most people stayed sat down, so he got to rest up his foot for quite a while :-). Great gig - as always! Still didn't play The Lonely 1 - I think I'm destined to never see that done live.

And again I was laughing at Wilco's demographic - middle aged men (sorry Kevin!) who can't dance :-).

No comments: