Friday, February 05, 2010

Off to Prague

Friday evening I headed off to Prague with Divya for a long weekend - we'd booked it before Xmas and had got a very good deal on flights and accommodation.

I hadn't really thought too much about the weather when we booked it, but was quite nervous during the week as we kept checking the weather - and seeing forecast temperatures of -10... I wasn't sure I had the right clothes for that sort of cold!

Flight was painless (Easyjet, so its always good when there are no delays...) - and very short. Only 1.5 hours! Our hotel recommended a bar which we went out to find, but couldn't. Realised the next day we'd been on completely the wrong street. But we ended up in one over the road from our hotel for a quick drink before going to bed. My first experience in a bar where it is still ok to smoke for a very long time... I'd forgotten what it was like...

No comments: