Monday, October 05, 2009

Tripping around Turkey - complete

So my updates are complete - now I need to start getting my photos up on Flickr... that might take a while too!

Well I am now back from the most wonderful trip to Turkey... Updates below (but I might not get it all updated tonight). Once I've done my blog I'll upload my many photos to Flickr. But any people out in the ether who are also on Facebook can see some of them already from my profile there.

I really liked Turkey - will definitely be taking a trip back there...

Overall highlights:
  • The helpfulness and friendliness of the Turkish people. It really was so lovely - and made travelling around so much easier
  • The food - I loved the food...
  • Swimming - beautiful coast line and beautiful sea (although not terribly interesting snorkelling it has to be said)

No comments: