Sunday, March 30, 2008

Henry Moore at Kew Gardens

Last Monday Julia and I went to Kew to see the Henry Moore sculptures which have been on display at Kew since September but which finished yesterday.

It was a freezing day, and in between the snow and sleet showers we wandered around and looked at the sculptures which I thought were fantastic. I did wish I had managed to go on a sunny day as I think they would have looked even better in brilliant sunshine.

But they still took my breath away - a couple of snaps here, and more in my Flickr account...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo they do look awesome, they did a Henry Moore thing here at Te Papa a while ago, which was stunning, they have a Henry Moore in our Bot Gardens here, will take a photo, not of the quality of those in the photos though Meg