Now that I've finally uploaded most of my photos I can catch up with other stuff that I've been doing since I got back. Which actually isn't all that much- except for going to see The Entertainer on Tuesday night.
Fantastic play - great cast as well with Robert Lindsay and Pam Ferris. Apparently Laurence Olivier saw a play Robert Lindsay was in a long time ago, and said to him then that he should do The Entertainer one day.
It was quite amazing to listen to the dialogue (the play was set around the time of the Suez Crisis), and think that they must have changed the lines to reflect current events - but they hadn't. Incredible to listen to what they were saying, and everything could be directly related to the situation in Iraq as well. Shows how for all things change, everything stays the same...
No comments:
Post a Comment