Last Tuesday I went off to the Doctor's to get my required shots for my upcoming trip to Jordan and promptly came down with a cold. That cold conveniently brewed for the next few days, then came out with a bang on Sunday which I'm still suffering from :-(. I don't normally get colds, but I seem to have had a few this year and this one has been a bit of a doozy. Woe is me - I'm not one who 'soldiers on' through colds, so hopefully I'm over the worst of it now.
Looking forward to the holiday tho!
2 comments:
Doctors jabs = compromised immune system = colds - tough because you need the shots, but not the cold that follows...EJS
Yes - this one has been particularly bad. Back to work today until about 1pm when my work mates sent me home. I didn't actually feel that bad, but apparently looked terrible and sounded worse... So working at home tomorrow which will hopefully sort it out...
Megan
Post a Comment