Went to see Fat Freddy's Drop last night at Koko - twice in one week and I'm becoming very partial to that venue!
Band was supreme - really enjoyed them. I'd been worried that I would miss most of the gig if they came on too late. I turn into a pumpkin around 11.30 - especially whenKoko is in Camden (North London) and I live in Southwest London! So I left at 11.30 when they were saying they were playing their last song but they went on until midnight apparently. I saw about 1 hour 45 mins so I felt like I'd got good value for money.
Ended up on the 2nd level where I had a great view and was surrounded by people who were really into the music, as opposed to most of the people on the ground floor who were more interested in talking to each other and all I could hear was people talking and I was there to listen to the music... People talking all through a gig is becoming a bit of a bug bear of mine - think its a sure sign I'm getting old!
No comments:
Post a Comment