OK – I’ve got the blogging bug since doing most of the stuff for our Nola’s Strollers blog. Got me thinking ‘Why not do my own…’, especially after checking out Mhairi’s blog – friend at work also from NZ and the resident blogmaster :-). Couldn’t have done the Trailwalker one without her expert assistance!
The name was inspired by a Starsailor gig I went to at the beginning of August at Somerset House. They did a cover of ‘London’s Calling’ by The Clash, and after the recent attacks over here it was such an uplifting cover and the crowd just loved it. Made me think that pretty much the whole time I’ve been over here I’ve lived by the river… and the blog name was born. I love living by/close to the Thames, and I work right next to it now as well at More London so it just seemed to fit.
Keep checking back – I’ll be updating on a regular basis - well as long as I have something interesting to talk about! Comments/feedback etc all most welcome!
1 comment:
Meg
Well done on this, looks great!
Eryn
Post a Comment